Sunday, December 6, 2015

Share Joy with the Grumplings


Did you take advantage of any of the Thanksgiving sales?   I finally got this adorable Holiday Grumplings set from Taylored Expressions.   I thought I'd use it this week for the Share Joy challenge.   Even grumpy cats can spread joy, right?  :)   I just love his little face!!   He reminds of my Bella.  lol

Part of the challenge is to send out your card to someone.  I have a special friend who is married to a man obsessed with Frozen, so I made this one for her.  She loves moose, so I found the cutest moose ornament to send along with it.   

Sadie got her Christmas present a bit early.  We found this awesome bed for her at Costco yesterday! 

4 comments:

  1. Wonderfully grumpy!! Beautifully colored - I LOVE those colors in the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that adorable grumpy cat and your fabulous coloring! Thanks for joining us for Share Joy Challenge 13!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great coloring and just perfect for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, those grumplings are such fun characters :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)