Sunday, December 6, 2015

Merry Little Christmas


Hello my blogging friends.  I hope you are all doing well.  I have been stamping and coloring, but haven't had a chance to actually do much in terms of photographing or blogging my cards.  I'm actually in a major coloring mood, but not so much a cardmaking mood.  I have put a few together, but I guess when that mojo returns I should have quite a few finished images to use!  This lovely clean-and-simple creation uses a large stamp from Two Paper Divas called Merry Little Christmas that is perfect if you need a lot of Christmas cards and fast!   It comes together quickly and has a nice polished look.

I hope your Christmas planning is going well and you are well on your way to being finished.  I'm not a big Christmas person, but I am almost done thank goodness.  I will be thankful when it is all over and we can move on to a new year.

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Rita. I sure am going to miss seeing your creations using Two Paper Divas stamps. Thanks for all of your inspirations! Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out beautiful! And you are right, this is what I like about large sentiment stamps, quick cards! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)