Thursday, December 31, 2015

Two Paper Divas Hearts


Have you started thinking about Valentine's Day yet?  lol   I loved this last release from Two Paper Divas and haven't had a chance to play with all the stamps yet.   I won't be on the team in 2016 as I needed a break to get my life in order, but I will still be sharing projects with their stamps.   I hope I might can sneak in as a guest designer every now and then as well.  Gayla and Melissa are wonderful ladies and I encourage you to check out the shop if you haven't already.

My favorite part of Valentine's Day is the candy of course.  The conversation hearts are such a tradition and I love that they released a stamp set of them. (Large Conversation Heart).  I used the big heart and two of the sayings for my card.  I added a simple watercolor in the background in pink of course.  This card took me forever to finally leave alone and then it wouldn't photograph well at all.  The rainy days didn't have enough light and then I don't know what happened.  lol  See?  I'm a mess!

The fireworks are starting up, so I think I'm going to go set up the bed so I can snuggle with Sadie and watch some Breaking Bad.   I hope you have a wonderful end to 2015!  I'll be back with a post tomorrow sharing all my favorites from 2015.   I planned to do that today, but I had cards I needed to share.

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Rita! We have enjoyed having you and we do hope you will join us as a guest designer sometime this year! Your card is adorable! We will miss you. Melissa

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)