Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Happy Mail

Greetings!   Pardon any typos.  I'm typing with a puppy "helper" and it's not easy.  lol   Today is our new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.  It's a bit different, but I swear I wasn't drinking when I sent it in.  Ha!  For my card I made one using this cute new bear from Stamping Bella.   I needed a card to give our mailman with his cookies I got him so I thought a bear holding a letter might be cute for that.  He works hard delivering the Amazon Prime packages we get a lot, so why not be nice to him, right?  :)  He saves me any trips to the store for things by bringing them.

See?  Kinda crazy, but you can interpret it many ways so give it a shot!  :)  You can do it!  

I'm off to watch an episode of Private Practice before Jason gets home.  It's my new Hulu addiction.  I think I'm up to season three now.  



7 comments:

  1. Love this! Definitely perfect for the mailman! Your coloring is fabulous! Fun sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a cute image, and you've colored it beautifully. And I love this sentiment. I was excited to see the tilted panels on this sketch -- love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the texture you've created on this adorable image! Fabulous sketch and a fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That little bear could not be cuter!! Love him. Thanks for a great sketch this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such an adorable card. I love what you've done to give this little guy texture! He looks so real. I'm sure your mailman will love this (and the cookies!!)! Thanks for a great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sketch is not crazy at all! Your sketches make me always sit up and say "wow, why didn't I think of that!" The bear is adorable and I love that he's going to the mailman. Maybe Amazon Prime deliveries are like the modern version of the Sears Roebuck catalog that Cliff Clavin complained about!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I am totally loving this image - so cute and perfectly coloured!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)