Friday, January 20, 2017

CAS(E) this Sketch 205


I had pulled Branch Out to use this week and I found the perfect sketch for it at CAS(E) this Sketch!  I wanted to do a very clean card that made me think of the starkness of winter.  We've been having a lot of cardinals at our feeder this week, so I had to add him to my tree for a little splash of color.  This set is so elegant and beautiful.  It works for simple cards, but there are lots more stamps you can use to add leaves, butterflies, etc.  It's one of my absolute favorites and I'll always be thankful to Pat for gifting it to me.  It is loved.


I'm off to open the bag I brought home from Michael's today.  It has some fun new goodies in there, so I'm excited to find a place for them in my room.  :)

Have a great weekend!
Rita

4 comments:

  1. What a CAS beauty! Thanks for joining us at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elegant ... love the cardinal! This has inspired me to create something similar for my uncle who is recovering from an auto accident!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)