Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Freshly Made Sketches 270


Back with our new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches for the week.  Our sketch this week comes from the fabulous Kim. It took me a bit to figure out what I wanted to do with it, but this set seems to have worked out great.  I had so much fun coloring her.  I am trying to use some colors that are a bit tricky for me to get blended, so the pinks were a challenge.  I love it with the gray and black though.  Just ignore her hair.  I'm sure I'll never be able to color hair.

  
I can't wait to see what you create.  I hope you'll come join us.  Challenges are such a great way to get in practice and up your skills.  I know I always improve when I set a goal to do them often.  :)


It was a beautiful day in Texas yesterday, so we found a new park to explore.  Laila did great!  She interacted so well with the other kids and no meltdown when we left.  Her testing/evaluation is a week away, so keep your fingers crossed that we get some answers soon and can all learn to cope better with whatever it is.  

11 comments:

  1. Oh she is totally awesome! What a fabulous card Rita!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do amazing things girl.....this coloring is fabulous! I love the purple against that gray sky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring looks amazing and your card is fabulous! I struggle with coloring hair, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love this image! Especially with your coloring. Love the background you've created too. Fab card, Rita!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your coloring...sigh....extraordinary! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is totally a fabulous card Rita! Your colouring is so amazing! I love it! That girl is so sweet! She looks like a force to reckon with! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this Supergirl and I love how she is on top of the world! What an amazing coloring job - the dark moody colors are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh she is fab Rita! As is your super cool card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE supergirl!! She looks fantastic in bright purple above the sky line. And how fun next to Laila doing supergirl things on the playground. Fingers crossed!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This "super-gril" is just wonderful! Love your fantastic backgroung image too. For sure, YOU did amazing things!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is one of the best Super Girl cards I've seen! She looks awesome against the black and gray background with her bright colors. You have really become an expert with coloring. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)