Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Freshly Made Sketches 271


Wednesday!  We've made it to the halfway point of the week.  Yeah!  It also means a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.  The sweetest lady, Cindy, is our hostess this week and I love her sketch.  It's always nice when an idea comes to you quickly when you peek at the sketch.  I knew immediately I wanted to use Washi tape and everything fell into place after that.  This cute unicorn is from a set from The Greeting Farm called Magical Friends.  It's adorable! They have an Anything Goes challenge for their Farm Fresh Challenge this month, so I want to enter this cutie in that.  :)


Don't you love that?  The simple sketches we've been having lately are so good for really getting creative.  I didn't go "outside the box" on this one, but I love my card.  :)

Be sure you stop by and check out the rest of the cards.  I hope you'll play along!  Now I'm off to make coffee.  We are having storms this morning and they woke me up early.  I've folded laundry, got a load gathered to wash, typed out this, and now, coffee!  :) Have a wonderful day!


9 comments:

  1. Well I love your card too! Beautiful done rainbow style! The bright colors are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the rainbow is perfect! I just love these little unicorns. Such a brilliant take on the sketch too. Love it! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a brilliant idea to use washi tape for this sketch! Your card is just adorable and so bright and cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great card Rita! I love those bright, cheery colours and that sweet little unicorn! This card will definitely put a smile on someone's face!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute Rita, I love that darling sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rainbows and unicorns sound like a good thing right about now! Love the vibrant colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the super-sweet mention! You're the one that's awesome... for instance, let's talk about your card: I fell in love at first sight. Oh my gosh! What a perfect card for a little girl, all bright and cheerful and that adorable and beautifully colored unicorn, and the gorgeous way you colored "rainbows". Great paper for the theme, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This is magical! How could I not totally love this sweet unicorne and the rainbow colors ?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)