Monday, January 16, 2017

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge


It got a bit warm here in Texas again, so I'm hiding out and pretending it's winter in my craft room.  I saw the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge was Winter Birthday, so that seemed like the perfect challenge.  I used this cute bear and some of my new distress inks.  I had trouble getting the design down, but I'm happy with what I finally settled on.

Is it snowing or cold where you are?  It's 80 degrees here again today, so we are waiting for the rain in the comfort of the air conditioning.  :)


Jason braided her hair over the weekend to see if keeping it that way would help with the tangles.  He's working today, so I will get to try my hand at braiding before bed tonight.  Yikes!  Tomorrow is finally the day when we go to get her testing/evaluation done, so keep us in your thoughts.  I hope we are finally able to get some answers.

5 comments:

  1. Wow Rita! Such a fabulous background! Love that cute bear too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The background colours are wonderful! The bear is adorable. Awesome card. Glad you joined us at Simon Says Stamp Winter Birthday Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Rita, the polar bear is adorable and I love the background, lovely colours and beautifully blended :-)

    beautiful photo of your daughter, she looks just like you!

    Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous background behind your charming bear!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)