Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Penny Black with Sketch Saturday


I've had so much fun coloring lately.  I love this hedgehog stamp and it looked like a fun one to practice on.  I love how the basket turned out.  It's my favorite attempt at it so far.  :)   Penny Black has a monthly challenge called the Penny Black Saturday Challenge and I wanted to enter that.  I also used the sketch from Sketch Saturday., just flipped on to its side.  I'm finding a lot of new challenges to try this year and it's inspiring me to stamp more.  Are you doing anything new for the year?  I'd love to hear if so.

Laila and I had a spa day yesterday.  She loves "soaking her feet" so much.  :)  She asked to do it again this morning, so she's relaxing while I ran in to finish my blog post.  


2 comments:

  1. Hi Rita
    Fabulous card... love the image...
    Thanks for joining us at PBSC ...
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rita,
    the card is so beautiful und very cute.
    Thanks for joining us at SKETCH SATURDAY.
    Hugs, Renate

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)