Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Freshly Made Sketches 269


I managed to get a card made to play along with my amazing friends at Freshly Made Sketches.  I have totally failed as a DT member lately, but they've kept me around.  Linda had a simple sketch this week that was so fun to work with.  Simple ones really allow your creativity to flow!  I failed at getting Christmas cards out this year, so I decided to work on some winter cards to send out.  This cute set from Honey Bee Stamps was a little gift I gave myself for Christmas.  :)   It's adorable!!!   I love bears.  He was so fun to color too.


Be sure to check the FMS blog to see all the lovely creations from the team.  There's a nice variety that show how versatile the sketch truly is!  



8 comments:

  1. Oh my this is cute! That eet bear is adorble and perfectly colored! And I love love love the p of the striped panels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bear is just too cute and the striped paper is such a fresh and fun look with him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bear is adorable! And you've colored it so beautifully. So glad to have you back this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great card Rita! I love that sweet little bear and that fun patterned paper! You know that the DT is also knows as Hotel California right?! You can never leave!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That bear is adorable and your coloring is fabulous, as usual. He looks fabulously festive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Love this cute bear and the cheerful colors! This such a fabulous take on the sketch, Rita!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love this card! That is just the cutest image!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)