Thursday, January 19, 2017

Tuesday Morning Sketches #386


I colored this adorable dragon a while back and found him on my desk again today.  I thought it would be fun to use on a card and he seemed perfect for the sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge.  Their sponsor for the challenge is Bugaboo Stamps and that is who makes this cute draong digital stamp.  :)


I'm not sure what stamping I'll get in today, but I'm hoping to use another of my favorite sets to share with you tomorrow. 

Laila and I did a little science experiment yesterday with Borax and we found our amazing results this morning.  If you need an easy experiment that will amaze your little ones, check it out here.  :)  She did great at her evaluation, so we got that over with and now have a month to wait for the report. 

4 comments:

  1. Very cute card and great science project. Thank you joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the cutest dragon ever!!! Fun card!
    Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
    Debbie
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute dragon! Great card and science project. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card. I really like the image you've used. Thank you for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)