Saturday, March 25, 2017

Baby Blog Hop for Lesley

No automatic alt text available.

Who doesn't love a sweet new baby?  My friend Lesley, the creator of Freshly Made Sketches, is expecting a little girl very soon.  Some of her friends and fellow crafters are having a fun blog hop today to celebrate!  You can find them all over at Lori's blog.  I'm forever grateful to Lesley for giving me the chance to be on a team like Freshly Made Sketches.  It has really stretched my creativity, but more importantly, given me some amazing friends.  


I love this sweet image.  I don't know if it's for baby cards, but I think it fits. I know most people used pink, but as usual, I'm the odd ball.  

Congrats, Lesley and Corey! I know this was a big dream of  yours and Lesley, I know how hard you worked to make it happen.  Best of wishes to you guys and baby girl. 

8 comments:

  1. This is beautiful and perfect with that precious little fur baby! Thanks for joining the hop and helping to surprise Lesley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this image for a baby card, so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the non-traditional colour scheme you've chosen for your beautiful card, Rita! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card! All those layers make me want to case it! The colors and image are perfect!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a super cute card Rita! I am loving this bright yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. EVERY card needs a kitty! I LOVE this design and I love the pretty yellow and black combination! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks my friend! I love the non-traditional colours and that adorable image! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)