Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Freshly Made Sketches 279


Hey!  We've made it halfway through the week.  Whew.  The week after the time changes are always brutal for me.  I feel like a zombie, so I think more coffee and a nap might need to happen every day,.  :)  This week I am hosting our sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.  I have been an awful member of the team lately, but they let me host.  :)  I picked a stamp set that I hadn't used yet and tried coloring it.  It's a cute one, so I'll have to try again soon.


Layers and banners!  Yes, please.  I hope you'll come play along!  Now I have to run before Laila destroys our kitchen.  I gave her a science kit and she's having a blast.  We have a lot of towels and clothes to wash, but hey, it's better than her watching TV.  She loves mixing and pouring.  


6 comments:

  1. You are fabulous girl with those markers! Beautifully colored! Super sweet card! And thanks for the great sketch this week! I'll be sending Emma over for some science fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This image is adorable and you've colored her beautifully! Fabulous card and a great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet image! And you've colored it so beautifully. What a great activity for Laila! You hear so much about how we need to encourage our girls to develop an interest in STEM, so it's great to start them out young and show them that science is fun and interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card with deep rich colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your card Rita! Fabulous colouring and colour combo! Thanks for the inspiration AND the wonderful sketch you gave us! Have a great week! Luv n’ Hugs. Hazel xx
    My Card Attic

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just beautiful and adore her combined with that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)