Monday, March 27, 2017

Spring Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Spring Hop 2017

Hey strangers! It's been a bit. I've decided to take up gardening I guess, so I've been digging and planting.  We extended our butterfly garden and I've been potting plants that feed and attract them as well.  Fun, but work!  I did want to join in with the blog hop as I LOVE coffee.  I'm not even sure I'd survive the day without it.  


Have you tried the new Distress Oxide inks?  Oh man are they awesome.  I had a blast making my background.  They are so fun, so I'd recommend trying them out.  I thought these colors would be fun for spring.  I had to include a butterfly as well.  :)


Here's our garden. It's waiting on the plants to grown and bloom and the butterflies to come visit.  I have more seeds started, so we'll see if I can get more milkweed for my Monarchs.  

Have a happy week. 

11 comments:

  1. I can't wait to try out the Oxide inks! Your card is AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool card, Rita. Great colors and a really fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spring is here and i can't wait to have a coffee in the garden. Beautiful happy card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great fun with oxide colors, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the beautiful color blend in your card! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors of you card! So pretty can't wait to get my hands on those inks too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is just beautiful! Lovely colors.
    (Love your garden, too. My cousin's whole backyard is a butterfly garden - beautiful!).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww!!! You did a great work with Distress inks!!! Colors are amazing!!! Breathless background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous design and love those colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning background!! The colors are so vivid - and I love the little shadows of butterflies!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)