Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Stampin' Up! Dragonfly Dreams


Me again!  I forgot about this card!  I made it for a sweet friend for her birthday and had put it under some heavy stuff to flatten it.  Her birthday is today, so oops!  She'll still like it I'm sure.  I used the new Distress Oxide inks for the background and then the Stampin' Up! Dragonfly Dreams bundle for the rest.  The dragonfly has Wink of Stella and Crystal Accents on it, so it's shiny!  I cut a set of wings in vellum to put behind it too.  I love how it turned out!

Is it Friday yet?  This week has been so long!  I joined Weight Watchers this week so I've been trying to be more active.  Today, not so much.  I did do a bit of gardening and walking around plant shopping, so there was that at least.



I added a few plants inside as well.  We haven't had plants in like 14 years because of the cats.  I researched some that are safe for cats, so now we have some!  I love it.

I'm off to read a bit before I crash.  Another long day ahead tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. I love this card! Thanks for the tip about placing a vellum dragonfly behind the card stock dragonfly. Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous colors! I love how the dragonfly is offset with the vellum - it really stands out.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)