Sunday, March 5, 2017

Simon Says Stamp Coffee and Tea

Back with my coloring for yesterday.  I love coffee sets, so last month's card kit from Simon Says Stamp was perfect for me.  I am always drawn to red and kraft (aka Crumb Cake), so I used it. Why not, right?  :) I colored the cups with grays and browns, added an embossed piece, and that was pretty much it.

Stamps:  Simon Says Stamp Coffee and Tea
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  Stampin; Up! Real Red and Crumb Cake, Neenah Solar White
Other: Simon Says Stamp Stitched Circles dies, Tim Holtz On the Go embossing folder

I'm working on a card with the SU Indescribable Gift set that is very different from my last one.  I'll try to post it later today, but Jason's working overtime... It may or may not happen.  Laila isn't the best at entertaining herself.

Speaking of Laila, I do have an update on her testing.. We finally got her reports back this week and they diagnosed her with ADHD, combined type and Oppositional Defiant Disorder.  The recommendations were a playgroup, which she's in already, and therapy for her and our family  I hope we can get that going and help get her prepared for kindergarten in the fall.  I'm so nervous about it.  Our experiences with school haven't been positive at all.  I am going to make an appointment soon with the principal so he knows us and can maybe help with placement  She will need a teacher with the patience of a saint!

2 comments:

  1. I love the card! Glad you found some answers for Laila. Hopefully therapy will bring you all some much needed peace. Good luck and keep us posted on the progress. Again love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Glad you received the reports back about Laila. Make sure you share those reports with the school where she will attend kindergarten as she may qualify for special education services. If so, she hopefully will receive the support needed to be successful in school. I hope your experience will be a positive one.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)