Saturday, March 4, 2017

Day 3 Simon Says Stamp Some Bunny


I had to use the new card kit from Simon Says Stamp this week.  I love eggs and bunnies so much.  This was my coloring for yesterday.  I was just too tired to post it last night and then got behind today.  So many people at the grocery store had on perfume or cologne this morning and I came home with groceries and a headache.  If I ever run for a political office, my platform will be banning all perfume and cologne forever.  lol  I joke about it, but it triggers bad headaches and sometimes migraines for me.

Anyway... I got way off track.  One of the techniques I struggle with is masking.  I don't know why, but it just seems so hard.  I tried it on this one and I think it turned out okay.  I guess that masking paper was worth it!  :)

Stamps:  Simon Says Stamp Some Bunny
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  Neenah 110lb and 80lb solar white, misc scraps
Others:  Avery Elle Wonky Stitched Dies

Now I'm off to work on more organizing.  My friend Meg told me about tracking our stamps in Evernote today and I can already see it will be a life changer!  If you haven't heard of it, google Evernote and stamp organization.

Have a wonderful rest of the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I love your card! You did a great job of masking to give the eggs dimension.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)