Thursday, March 2, 2017

Day 2: Stampin' Up! Indescribable Gift


Are you participating in the coloring challenge this month?  Don't know what I'm talking about?  Check it out here.  Today is day two, so you can still jump in!  I colored a cute cat yesterday, but I  haven't put it on a card yet.  Today I colored this beautiful image from Indescribable Gift by Stampin' Up!  This is such a fun image to color.  I couldn't figure out where to put my sentiment, so I decided to use a word die to add some interest.  I cut it out on my panel and again on fun foam and then stacked them.  It's fun to camouflage your sentiment sometimes.

Stamps:  Indescribable Gift
Dies:  My Favorite Things Friends die
Paper:  Stampin' Up! Early Espresso, Neenah Solar White, Authentique Classique Elegant
Copics: B0000, B00, B01, B02, E44, E47, E49, G21, G24, G28

Laila discovered that the shopping carts (we called them buggies back in Kentucky, but I guess in Texas they are carts) at Michael's were just the right size for her to push around. We walked all over the store that day.  :)  She cracks me up.



Happy Almost Friday.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)