Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge


Hey!  Happy Wednesday.  :) How's everyone's coloring going?  I've managed every day so far, but I still have today to do.  I've been busy cleaning, plus our car wouldn't start so no playgroup for Laila. I have been taking stuff to Starbucks and coloring while she's there, so I was sad to not get that little time today.  Anyway, here's one of my coloring attempts from this week.  I used a beautiful set from Simon Says Stamp, so I thought I'd enter it into their Wednesday challenge since it's for a special lady/girl.

I will try to come back and list the supplies, but I have to run and finish up dinner.  I've been trying some new recipes this week and so far so good.  I hope this one is as well.  Anyone else addicted to the Instant Pot?

Oh, someone asked about my Ebay store I think.  I honestly don't have much there as some of it sold and I'm behind on listing new stuff, but here it is.  I'm working on a few more card kits, so stay tuned.
If you have a stamp set or occasion you'd like to see in a kit, let me know.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous watercoloured card. The colours are beautiful. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp For a Special Lady Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)