Saturday, October 5, 2013

Stampin' Up! Yippee-Skippee!


Happy World Card Making Day!  I have a class planned for later today and will get to spend time with some of my good friends stamping.  I hope Laila will cooperate.  Yikes!   This card is a simple one I made for Hope You Can Cling To.  It's for Jeanne's challenge:

My challenge to you is to make a card that will put a smile on someone's face. It can be a fun sentiment, a silly image or maybe some bright colors. What ever you think would make person happy when they opened up the envelope.

I hope this works for it.  It makes me happy.  :)   My FMS team member Amy had me wanting to use sequins on my card, so Laila and I went shopping for some on Friday.  We found a fun assorted pack and I thought these matched SU colors pretty well.  

Stamps:  Yippee-Skippee!
Ink:  Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories:  Sequins


Thursday was a great mommy day for me.  I needed that as I've been feeling like a failure at pretty much everything lately.  Yesterday, not so much.  She woke up early from her nap and wouldn't go back to sleep.  This was the result.  :-/  Bed time was another issue as well.  It look two hours and two people to finally get her to sleep.   I'm pretty sure we are dealing with some serious teething.  I swear when she gets her last tooth I'm throwing the biggest party!   

4 comments:

  1. Your card is so gorgeous!
    Hugs Nicolet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Rita! I am so in love with sequins now! I have to force myself to not use them! They are perfect on your card - I love all the white too! But you know I do like white! Hang in there! Kids grow up so fast and know it's hard to believe but someday you will miss this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sequins are the best! They fill in all sorts of blank spaces nicely! Look at how awesome they look floating across your card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Love the lil one too!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)