Monday, October 14, 2013

Stampin' Up! Too Kind


Okay, so I have a confession to make.  I am currently addicted to sequins.  :-/  I want to put them on EVERYTHING!   They totally don't go with this card, but I stuck them on there and they are stuck.   So...yeah.   I made this for Angela's HYCCT challenge:

My challenge to you is to make a card using words that are meant to inspire. What are words that keep you going? What's your mantra? Mine right now would have to be "Grow through it - you're stronger than you think you are" The inspiring words can be the focal point of your card or let the words go with the image you've used. 

A few weeks ago I found the live.love.laugh stamps in the dollar (or dollar fifty as this was) bin at Michael's.  Now I PROMISED myself I could NOT buy any of those stamps EVER again.  I have a ton of them in my shelf that have some dust (maybe a few inches) on them and I just don't use them.   But I loved this one...and it is a great mantra for life, right?!   Maybe I was psychic and saw this challenge coming even!  Ha!   Anyway, I love it and you'll probably be seeing a lot of it this month as I find it fitting for the challenges.

Stamps:  Too Kind, Miscellaneous awesome stamp
Ink:  Regal Rose, Old Olive
Accessories: SEQUINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Another picture from our park playdate last week.  :)   She's so cute.  I can say that, right?!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, you CAN say that!And she is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As far as I'm concerned sequins make the world go round. They go with EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)