Saturday, October 19, 2013

Starburst Cat


I managed to get Laila down for two SHORT naps yesterday, so I ran and tried to stamp while I could.  I managed to do two HYCCT cards.  I'm going with simple ones this year because that's pretty much what I have time for.  This one was for Patricia's challenge to use the Starburst techinque.   I used the cloud dies I bought with last year's HYCCT gift certificate I won from Your Next Stamp and the starburst dies from PTI.  That made it much easier to make.  :)

This card is for Stacy's challenge to use a fuzzy critter on your card.  I pulled out my boxes of old stamps to find a Fluffles stamp.  I had a bit of a Fluffles addition before I signed up with Stampin' Up!, so I thought it might be fun to use one of them.   I even tried coloring him with my Prismacolor pencils and baby oil.  I hadn't done that in forever either.

I love crazy hair pictures.   It will probably look like that today since she's already rubbed peanut butter in it at breakfast.  lol   I have stamp club tomorrow, so we'll be cleaning and working around the house today.  What a fun Saturday, right?

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know there was a sunburst die! I will need to look into that. Love the rainbow and clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable cards, Rita! That first one reminds me of Rainbow Brite :)

    When I was a little kid, my great-grandfather always used to tell my brother and me, "You'd better eat your mashed potatoes, or I'll rub 'em in your hair!" We both like mashed potatoes so we never got the hair treatment, but if it had been other veggies I might have been in trouble, lol!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)