Monday, October 7, 2013

Stampin' Up! So Many Thanks


Another card for both Hope You Can Cling To and from my recent class.  I made it during my "not feeling inspired" phase and it is a total CASE of a card I found on Pinterest.   I LOVED it and wanted to make it using Stampin' Up! products.  I think it turned out alright, just not quite as good as the original.  Nothing ever is though, right?  :)  Here's Kathy's HYCCT challenge description:

It's so fun to design cards with our punches and die cuts to help us. Use either or both of them to design a card to encourage these patients and lift their spirits. That's it! Any sketch, any colors, just be sure to include a 'punch'. Let's hope we can truly 'punch out' breast cancer in our lifetime. In the meantime, the cards you make and send to them now provide so much support as they fight the fight. Thanks to all who can participate with us this month. 

Stamps:  So Many Thanks, Gorgeous Grunge, Positively Chevron
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Baked Brown Sugar, Soft Suede
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana, Brights DSP stack
Accessories:  In Color Boutique Details, Linen Thread
Tools:  Big Shot, Square framelits, Beautiful Wings embosslit, Beautiful Butterflies die

I found Laila an owl costume for Halloween, but when we tried on the hood and cape, she quickly jerked it off.  We'll see how long she wears it.  lol  Hopefully long enough to maybe get a picture!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)