Thursday, July 21, 2011

A Bit More of Convention


Look at all this stuff!   This was all the new stuff that I brought home from Convention.    My suitcase gained 13 pounds while I was there and my carry-on felt much heavier as well.   They should tell you to bring your husband with you just to help carry things.  :)  


Look at the snow!    I am from the gorgeous mountain of Kentucky, but these were so different and amazing!  This was taken on the way to the Stampin' Up! home office in Riverton.   What a fun trip that was; it looks like such a wonderful place to work!  


Here's what I'll be working on Saturday.  I took a +fun class at Convention, but I didn't want to add all the elements to my little houses and risk them getting destroyed in my suitcase.   I did paint them and get a few things punch and ready.  I must have the distressing kit after playing around with it in class; we used it to add a little age to the houses!   I was thinking about offering this as a class this fall, so let me know if you are interested!  


This is my other project for the weekend.  I have some good friends coming over to hear all about my trip and assist me with my projects, so it should be fun.  :)   I didn't make this in my make-and-take session because again, I would have cried if I'd messed it up bringing it home.   I love this and thankfully, this box will be available in the Holiday Mini so you can make one, too!  

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what I get at my Convention!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I didn't make mine either----maybe I'll have time this month--or next month--to do it!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)