Saturday, July 9, 2011

Button Buddies take 2!

Be warned!  You will be seeing a lot of this set.  I haven't placed my order from the new catalog yet, so this is my only new set.   I got it for free, so I love it for many reasons.  :)   I can already tell that it will be one of my favorite sets; I'm adding more buttons to my order-in-progress.    I saw Jaydee's lovely combination of Marina Mist and Real Red and had to use them myself.   What a perfect pair!  


Stamps: Button Buddies
Ink: Real Red
Paper: Marina Mist, Real Red, First Edition DSP, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Marina Mist ribbon (retired), Brights Buttons
Tools: Framed Tulips embossing folder, Big Shot

4 comments:

  1. very pretty...those colors are great together...

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW... Stop the clock! This card is clean and simple, and simply stunning. The red and marina are fabulous together, but the addition of the First Edition DSP takes it to a whole new level. I am so pleased I inspired you with the color combo. You took the ball, ran with it, and scored an absolute home run! GORGEOUS
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Rita! I am so glad we met at convention! I look forward to seeing you again soon!
    Happy scrapping!
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just ordered that set. It will be in my hot little hands Wednesday and after seeing your card, I am MORE excited about it! Gorgeous color combo and I love the newsprint paper. Very, VERY pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)