Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Workshop Cards


Wisteria Wonder and Concord Crush together are so fabulous!!!   Here I paired them with the Strength & Hope stamp set and the faux mother-of-pearl technique.   I love how it turned out and I hope my wonderful ladies do as well.   :)

Stamps:  Strength & Hope
Ink:  Concord Crush, Wisteria Wonder
Paper:  Concord Crush, Wisteria Wonder, Glossy White
Accessories:  Basic Pearls, Frost White Shimmer Paint
Tools:  Big Shot, Framed Tulips embossing folder, sponge, plastic wrap



This has been my favorite stamp set from the Summer Mini catalog and I wanted to show it off tomorrow.   I love how well it pairs with Word Play!   I kept it simple and didn't add any accessories.  Our post office is getting really strict on cards with bumps, so this would be a great card to mail with just a regular ol' postage stamp.  

Stamps:  The Open Sea, Word Play
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Not Quite Navy, Early Espresso
Paper:  Early Espresso, Naturals White, Nautical Expedition DSP

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards. Love the Wisteria Wonder, it's soft but rich looking and is awesome on your card. The Open Sea is also one of my favourite go to stamps now for masculine cards and I really like how you paired it with this saying from Word Play. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right! Wisteria Wonder is perfect with Concord Crush. The card is very pretty. The Open Sea set is one of my favorites as well. Both of your cards are terrific.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)