Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy New Year for Stampin' Up!

Today is one of the most exciting days of the year for Stampin' Up!    The new Idea Book & Catalog went live about an hour ago!   Now you can order all the fun new stuff that just became available.    There are some awesome new stamps sets and accessories that will knock your socks off!    If you need a catalog, please let me know.   They are $10 or free with an order of $50 or more.  


If you want to join in the excitement of getting to order early, this is a great time to sign up as a demonstrator! For only $99, you can get started today!    You can contact me or go straight to my website and sign up.   It is so fun being a demonstrator and I'd encourage anyone with a love of paper crafts to try it out.  You get over $180 worth of products for that $99, plus a one-time 30% discount on your first qualifying order.      To make it an even better deal, you also get a Free Christmas keepsake project kit valued at $40.  

1 comment:

  1. Definitely some cute things this year. I'm loving the new Wisteria color. I'll be sure to place an order with you when I make up my mind :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)