Friday, July 1, 2011

PPA53: Sketch


This sketch was not my friend.  I knew going in that it was going to be a tough one for me, but I thought I'd try anyway.   Ummm....no.  I tried and tried and tried again, but I never could get it to turn out right.  The top card is my end product, but I should have left it like it was below, maybe just adding the pumpkin pie mat to the flag.   I do love these colors together, so I'll try another project with them soon.    Now I'm taking my grumpy self to the couch to enjoy some time with my Nook.  :)
Stamps:  Teeny Tiny Wishes, Delicate Doilies
Ink:  Rich Razzleberry
Paper:  Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry, Brights Designer Paper stack, Whisper White
Accessories:  Bright Glimmer Brads
Tools:  scallop circle punch, paper piercer, mat pack, circle punches, heat tool, white embossing powder

7 comments:

  1. Rita...this is great!!! You did a great job with the sketch, and it is a fun color combo! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're too hard on yourself, Rita! This card is lovely and I ADORE the colors you've used. I would never be clever enough to put these together but they are fabulous! And I love your scalloped flower! Great job! So glad you could join us this week! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are you talking about, Rita? This is awesome...both versions of the card. Although I am partial to those dainty doileys. Beautiful colors and that layered flower is absolutely fabby! Thanks so much for joining us at the Paper Players this week! Big hugs! :)

    PS: I need to spend more time with my e-reader! Do you have any good reading recommendations?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you created Rita! It is fresh and the colours are pefect together, so rich! We are always our worst critic! I know I am so hard on myself!! But I really love what you've created here!
    Hugs,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rita! Rita! Rita! Both versions are super! I love the color combination. As everyone has said, we are our own worst critic! I LOVE the flower and the pennant sentiment! And besides this wonderful card, you have fabby hair! Never forget that! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those colors are awesome together and I would have never thought to try them until seeing your beautiful card! Your flower is really pretty, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome color combo and really cute card!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)