Tuesday, July 19, 2011

MOJO 200: Raining Possibilities


What do you think about my take on this week's Mojo Monday sketch?   I have to say, I love it.   However, I have to share something...   When I saw that we were getting Raining Flowers as one of our Convention sets, I was very sad.   I HATED it.  Fitting with my card, I had to imagine the possibilities!  :o)  I was pleasantly surprised at how beautiful this came together at the end and maybe I don't hate that set as much as I though.  :)    

Stamps:  Raining Flowers, Word Play
Ink:  Rich Razzleberry, Baja Breeze, Island Indigo
Paper:  Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Baja Breeze, Island Indigo, Brights Designer Series Paper Stack
Accessories:  Brights buttons, Baja Breeze seam binding, White Baker's Twine, Basic Pearls
Tools:  Big Shot, Framed Tulips embossing folder, Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, Elegant Lines embossing folder, cutter kit, sponges, Itty Bitty Punch Pack

1 comment:

  1. Rita, this is gorgeous! I just love every single detail you added, especially the torn corner. Absolutely gorgeous in every way! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)