Friday, July 1, 2011

July Creative Crew!

It's a new month and a whole new set of challenges for the Creative Crew on Splitcoast!    Here is a list of the challenges and the keywords to use if you want to play along and upload.   :)


CCREW0711DF, CreativeCrew, SUO or SUM -- DSP/Color Focus: Show us what you can do with the In Colors! You can use other colors, but In Colors should be the main focus of your project.

CCREW0711CF, CreativeCrew, SUO or SUM -- Catalog focus: Show off your favorite new catalog or mini catalog item. Any stamp set or accessory will work here! Have more than one? Use them all! Just use whatever you have that's new to you and enjoy creative license to do whatever your muse wants 

CCREW0711HF, CreativeCrew, SUO or SUM -- Holiday focus: Show your national spirit! What does your country mean to you?

CCREW0711SF, CreativeCrew, SUO or SUM -- Scrapbook focus: It's Family Reunion month, focus on your family!



Now here is my first card for the In Colors challenge, along with the Pals Paper Arts challenge to use our favorite technique (Emboss Resist rocks!):

I have to admit, I am in love with Island Indigo. I have a thing for blues and it has swept in and stolen my heart away from all the other others. This is one of my favorite cards EVER!    

Stamps:  Fabulous Florets
Ink: Baja Breeze, Island Indigo
Paper: Island Indigo, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Accessories: Whisper White 3/8 taffeta ribbon, clear embossing powder
Tools: Big Shot, Framed Tulips embossing folder, heat tool, sponges, paper snips

4 comments:

  1. Wow ... I think this is really beautiful, I love the emboss resist technique ... those colours are so lovely together, and I love that flower in the corner, it just sets off the whole card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop making me want this set:-) I really like how you used the frame folder too! Really rich and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. I love the emboss look and the colors. Thank you for playing along with Pals Paper Arts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rita, this is ABSOLUTELY stunning. Wow!!! What a great use of the emboss resist tech ique. I am in love with your color choices. A really jaw dropping card. I think I feel a CASE coming on. Btw... Bailey says thank you :-)
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)