Saturday, July 30, 2011

Not a Card!


Look at what came in the mail today!    I purchased this fabric ages ago and cut it with the scallop square die.   I sent it and all the other supplies off to Kentucky to my mom because I am clueless with the sewing machine!   She worked with my sweet cousin Gloria to get it all put together.   My cousin Kelly even took the leftover material and made me a flower!    Isn't it cute?    I want one in either the Flirtatious or Timeless Portrait fabric now.  :o)

I did a ton of stamping today, but you'll have to wait until Monday to see it as it was all for my Creative Crew challenges.   August is my last month as a designer, so it was a bit sad to finish up everything today.   I love being on a design team, so I guess I should watch for some calls or something.   It is so fun and you get to know the other designers so well.  It's like having a little family.  

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!  
~Rita

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute! That's what I call working together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! This is so cute! I need to learn how to sew!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mom and your cousins need to start a business making these fabulous bags! WOW! Love those bright colors and the flower is the best accent. Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teamwork! Maybe if you come in this fall we can make another one or maybe a quilt. :)

    Kelly T.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow... that bag is so stinkin cute!! I have had all the stuff to make one of these bags for almost a year... and it is still in the platic bag from the store.... My DH sews better then me... I should just ask him to make it... hmmmm (that really might work) lol

    I am a new follower!!

    Thanks for the inspiration
    Hugs
    Shirley
    www.lookatmycutestuff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)