Sunday, July 17, 2011

Convention 2011

 The cards above and below were my swaps for Convention.  They were simple, but I think they were still pretty.   I will definitely step up my game if I decide to go again.   :)

 This was my gift for my sweet roommate.   I hope she liked them.   I wrapped up the bracelet in some pretty paper and ribbon, which you'll see below.

I had so many bags and I made a tag for each and every one of them.  My shoulders hurt and I am happy to be home and not have to carry them around anymore.  

Here's me and my roommate, the amazing Jackie Topa.    It was so neat to get to spend time with her and bounce around some ideas.   She has challenged me to put together a tutorial for a stamp camp or class, so that's what I'll be working on for the rest of the month.   You can check out her blog here.

I have tons of pictures from Convention over on my Facebook page, so be sure to go check it out if you want to see tons and tons more.    While browsing the display boards, I found my swap from the regional in Ft. Worth last year!   I was so excited!    

Finally, Jason surprised me and painted our kitchen Not Quite Navy and Baja Breeze while I was away.   Isn't it gorgeous?!    Now I need some Cherry Cobbler curtains, so let me know if you happen to see any!  

5 comments:

  1. Hi Rita! Looooove your convention swaps! Sounds like you had a great time. I just hopped over to your FB page and have been ooohhh-ing and ahhh-ing over all of your photos. What an awesome surprise to come home to with that gorgeous kitchen. I have some Cherry Cobbler curtains...found them at Target, actually. TX hugs to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had had a wonderful time at convention Rita. I've been thinking of you! Your swaps and present for Jackie were all gorgeous. I love your bag tags, so cute! What a sweet husband you have too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your swaps are terrific and I love the tags you made~! It was so great to meet you and actually have a few minutes to sit and chat :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the luggage tags! can you tell me where you found the plastic covers? thanks! laura j

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rita, I love the Kitchen colors! It turned out great! It was so nice to meet you at the Village of Cuteness class:) My village got me stopped at the airport because I had it in my carry-on bag and they couldn't tell what it was! LOL!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)