Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Another MDS page!

Yeah, still playing along with digital scrapbooking!  I finished another page and changed up the previous ones a bit too.  I like to go back and add stuff as I learn new things.  :)  First the new page:  

I'm still not sure on the picture alignment of this one but I got tired of messing with them for now.   I need to go back and fuss with those and the layers a bit more but I like where it is going at least.  It was based off a sketch I found on Pinterest.  Gotta love that website! 


I discovered the cool feature that lets you make a mirror copy of your pages so that you can do two page layouts like this.  That was so easy!  Design once and have 2 completed pages!  


Finally, a bit of stitching, an overlay, and a banner/flag added to this page.   

I hope some of you guys will get inspired to try your own digital pages soon!  Remember you can download the free trial and try it out for 30 days!  

1 comment:

  1. Looks great! You are going to have an album finished in no time! THe page layouts are awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)