Friday, September 7, 2012

FM75: Back to School


I'm attempting to get back in the swing of things with my design teams, so here goes!    Holly has a perfect challenge for this time of year at the Friday Mashup this week.   I think just about everyone is back to school now, so why not make a fun card or project to celebrate?!   

So here is the "Mashup" Challenge:
  1. Make a "Back to School" themed project.
  2. Or Make a project with "Sewing".
  3. Or "Mash it Up" and create a "Back to School project with Sewing". 


I didn't mash it up this week as sewing is a bad word in my house.  :)  I wanted to make up some teacher thank yous for the local shop so this challenge was just perfect.  I LOVE the colors so much!   That Color Coach is great at suggesting combinations that rock!   

Stamps:  Greeting Card Kids, Perfectly Preserved, A to Z (retired), Thank You Kindly (retired)
Ink:  Midnight Muse, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Daffodil Delight, Blush Blossom marker
Paper:  Midnight Muse, Bashful Blue, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
Tools/Accessories:  Big Shot, Cannery framelits, Window Frame framelits, Festive Paper-Piercing pack, Paper-piercing tool, Stampin' Pierce Mat, blender pen


My girl is learning to hold things! 

4 comments:

  1. Love the colors you used Rita! I was going to use this image too and then saw that you had, and I didnt want to seem like a copycat LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card, Rita! Those colours are fabulous together and I just love that image :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card Rita - love that set! It's lovely to have you back!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)