Sunday, September 9, 2012

MDS Contest Entry!


How cool is it that Stampin' Up! is having My Digital Studio contests now?   Have you seen them?  If not, be sure to go over to mydigitalstudio.net to check them out!  I don't stand a chance as I'm pretty new to creating with the program (yeah, we won't discuss how long I've owned it, okay?), but it is fun to play along anyway.    I made this page to show off Laila and her gorgeous quilt.   I LOVE the You Are My Sunshine download.  It matches her nursery colors so perfectly!  

Texas has finally cooled down with the "cold front" that came through, so we are only getting to the high 80s today!   Woo hoo!  What a great way to welcome in the start of football season.   Go Texans!  

1 comment:

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)