Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Dynamic Halloween


Woo Hoo!  I feel like I never have much time for stamping outside of my design teams and club/class cards, so today I took a bit and made a card that wasn't for either.  I love Dynamic Duos and really wanted to play with the colors this week.  I just love Lucky Limeade.  I was sad when Pear Pizzazz went away, but I'm happy with the two new greens we got as in colors.  


My card is pretty simple but hey, it's a card!  I used an old Mojo Monday sketch and my new Toxic Treats stamp set.  I got it for free this month when one of my friends signed up to be a demonstrator.  I can't wait to get together with her to make the super cool printer's tray that we both received in addition to the stamps.  I did heat emboss the cauldron in black and sponged the edges of the limeade layers just a bit.  It was fun to put together and I like it.  :)

Stamps:  Toxic Treats
Ink:  Versamarker, Lucky Limeade, Basic Gray (sponging)
Paper:  Lucky Limeade, Basic Black, Whisper White, Neutrals DSP stack, In Colors DSP stack
Tools/Accessories:  Big Shot, Perfect Pennants die, 2 1/2 circle punch, heat tool, black embossing powder, Lucky Limeade baker's twine, sponges


We took Laila to feed/watch the ducks at a local park yesterday.  I think she found them pretty fascinating! 

5 comments:

  1. Who would have thought that Toxic Treats could be so cute?! Love the stripes and the bit of twine! So glad to see you at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful design! Love how you combined polka dots and stripes on this and the little twine bow is so cute! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sketch you used and the combination of dots and stripes. The Baker's Twine bow is a fun addition. Thanks for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bibbity-bobbity-BOO-tastic, Rita! The combo of patterns is awesome. What's brewin' in that creepy caulderon? Some Pumpkin Spice latte's perhaps? Thank you so much for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this design and your choice os pattern papers! So pretty! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)