Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Razzleberry Fun Flower for FMS


Jen T. (we have a lot of Jen's at FMS) designed this fun sketch for us this week at Freshly Made Sketches.  I was boring and went with a flower for mine, but I did use one of my favorite color combinations!   


Looking back I wish I had thought to use Quint-Essential Flower or maybe my much neglected Raining Flowers.  I was making this while Laila was playing on her little mat in my room, so it was hard to focus on designing it when she was being so cute.   :)   I still think it's cute and I love the layered flower and the colors so much!   It's always fun to make a card with no stamping and NO WHITE!  Ha! 

Stamps:  NONE
Ink:  NONE
Paper:  Rich Razzleberry, Pumpkin Pie, Brights DSP stack, Perfect Polka Dots DSP
Tools/Accessories:  Big Shot, Fun Flowers die, Lacy Brocade embossing folder, Finishing Touches edgelits, Boho Blossoms punch, Brights Glimmer brads


LOL  I don't think she knew what was going on here.   I just love that she is wearing "real clothes". :)  

9 comments:

  1. Funny you didn't use any stamp or ink on your card but your card is lovely Rita! And your little dauhter too!! What a sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! The color combo is striking together. I have never used that combo. Love your layered flower. Your daughter is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty color combination! I can see why it is one of your favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colors Rita! Sometimes a card with no stamping or ink is just perfect! Laila is a cutie patootie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautifully put together Rita .... I just love this orange and razzleberry combination - striking and bold ...
    Your lil Laila is certainly growing and so beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a neat color combination, Rita! A non-stamping card is always fun to make! And Laila looks adorable in her "big girl" clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card Rita! I love it! I love the Rich Razzleberry and Pumpkin Pie too! Good job leaving out the white! Laila is so adorable! She just gets cuter with each picture!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rita made a square card....and it is absolutely fabulous!! I know they aren't your favorite (and then I went and made it a rectangle). This flower is wonderful for the sketch. I almost used it myself. Awesome picture of cutey Laila!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't think there's anything boring about this! This is such a fantastic color combo and you must know that I love all layered flowers!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)