Saturday, September 1, 2012

Back to Spool Special



Yay for free ribbon!!!  Or is that just me that likes free stuff?   :)  I'm so excited about this promotion.  I haven't had the budget to get this gorgeous ribbon yet but now I'll be able to play with it for FREE!  How awesome is that?!   I just love Stampin' Up!   They just spoil us so much with these great deals.   Choosing a color(s) is going to be hard, but I'm betting you'll see some Midnight Muse ribbon on my cards soon.   I just adore that color!  What's your favorite?

Want more details:

For the month of September, get a FREE package of 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon-an $8.95 value-for every $40 you spend!

Choose from the following ribbons:
  • Gumball Green 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon
  • Midnight Muse 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon
  • Primrose Petals 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon
  • Raspberry Ripple 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon
  • Summer Starfruit 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon
In addition to that awesome promotion, they have also extended the two promotions from August!   You can still get the cool Halloween tray for signing up as demonstrator until September 16th AND the My Digital Studio 31% deals are going to continue until September 14th.  Be sure to visit my website to check out all the details!   

Now I'm off to do some digital scrapbooking while Miss Laila is napping.  :)   Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)