Sunday, August 11, 2013

Scrap Card Sunday Butterflies

I spent a lot of the day stamping, but most of it was for my open stamping event that's happening in a couple of weeks.  I thought it was NEXT Sunday and I was totally freaking out!  Once I figured out that it was actually TWO weeks away, I took a break to do my scrap card.  :)   This one uses an old Deconstructed Sketch.  It's pretty simple, but kinda different for me.

Stamps:  Sweet Essentials
Ink:  Wild Wasabi
Paper: Pool Party, Wild Wasabi, Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
Accessories:  Basic Pearls
Tools:  Small Butterfly punch, 1 3/8 square punch, Big Shot, Beautiful Wings embosslit


Laila loves to help out in the kitchen and pull all her "dishes" out of her cabinet over and over all day long.  She does not love when she can't reach the bottle of bay leaves that fell between the counter and the refrigerator.  In fact, a meltdown of sorts was needed.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)