Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Stampin' Up! Tag It


Another of my display samples for Convention.  I wanted to do something in some of the bold, bright colors as this stamp seems perfect for a little boy.  To me anyway.  :)   I made a red button using the Simply Pressed clay and molds.  

Stamps:  Tag It
Ink:  Real Red, Old Olive, Pacific Point
Paper:  Pacific Point, Real Red Core'dinations, Polka Dot Parade DSP, Whisper White
Accessories:  Simply Pressed Clay and Molds, White Baker's Twine
Tools:  Big Shot, Perfect Pennants die, 2 1/2 circle punch, Stripes EF


Another picture from our beach excursion.   She was VERY upset when she left the water because she loved this rock and shell that she had found.  She tried to eat them a few times, so we figured they were best left in the water.  She was not in agreement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)