Sunday, August 25, 2013

Scrap Card Sunday!


Whew.  I didn't think I'd get a card made for today but I managed to get one together.  I put the scrap panel together at the end of my open stamping event today and finally made it into an actual card tonight.  I was hoping to go to bed early and NOT stamp, but Laila took a long nap and is up and CRAZY.  I figured I might as well keep my scrap card series going.  If you are up anyway, why not stamp?


Can you guess what we had for dinner tonight?  :-)

2 comments:

  1. I love cards with a rainbow color combination. So bright and fun! Pasta night looks like it was immediately followed by a bath! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is some dedication to eating right there in that photo. Love the card and of course the "guess what's for dinner game".

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)