Friday, August 30, 2013

Stampin' Up! Truly Grateful and Gently Falling


I managed to stamp something today!  It's a miracle!  It has been quite a week to say the least.  I needed a bit of a break, so I skipped lunch today and stamped instead.  When you know you only have an hour, you do what you gotta do to get inky.  ;)   I played along with the colors at Create with Connie and Mary and the sketch at Sketch Frenzy Friday.  

   CCMC266

I used an set from the annual catalog, Gently Falling, with a great new set, Truly Grateful.  They pair well together I think.  I wish I had some of the Sweater Weather DSP but I haven't purchased it.  I am out of room for anymore paper.  Isn't that sad?   Not sure if it's sad because I can't buy any or sad because I've bought too much.  lol

I don't know what's going on with Laila, but after throwing up on Tuesday morning, she was fine.  We left out to go to Target yesterday morning and it started again.  That was "fun".  It was my first experience having to take the car seat apart and figure out if I could clean it up enough to save it.  It needed a bath and so did both of us.  I sure missed Jason being here to help, but we made it through it all and I managed to wash everything and everyone.  Laundry is never ending this week! Anyway, look how tall she is! Crazy how fast they grow.  

10 comments:

  1. You didn't need the designer paper! Your card is truly beautiful without it! Love how you mixed stamps! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary and at Sketch Frenzy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about your daughter being sick, so not fun! Totally love both of the cardstock layers that you stamped on, nice! Thanks for playing Create with Connie & Mary this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, in an hour you managed to get all the sketch elements in, combine the colors, not use DSP and create a beautiful card! Great job and card! Thanks for joining us this week for the color challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful fall card! I love the leaves, I can feel the cool fall breeze already! Hope your little cutie is feeling better :) So glad you joined us for the color challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW..this is just absolutely AWESOME!! I love the combination of sets your used and how you layered the grunge stripes behind the panel stamped with the Truly Grateful background. GORGEOUS card! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you extended the background of the one panel onto the background panel...great idea! Your little one is getting BIG!!! Thanks for playing along with the color challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the combination of the fall set with the grunge! Those sets go great together! Very pretty fall card! Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary color challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you combined all three stamp sets! The background image looks great as a backdrop for the leaves! Thanks for joining us in the color challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card! It's so pretty!! Thanks for playing along with us at SFF!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is absolutely gorgeous! Thanks for playing along at SFF this week!

    PS sure hope your daughter is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)