Saturday, August 10, 2013

Stampin' Up! Gorgeous Grunge


Sharing another of my display samples today.   This one uses emboss resist again, but this time with the Gorgeous Grunge set.  Simple, but I like it.  :) I wish I'd left the piercing off, but I think this one was made in the middle of our water issue.  We went a few days with no water, I had to move my stamping to the hot dining room because my wall had a leak, and it was just miserable all around.  I think I needed to take out some anger, so piercing it was...  Better paper than people, right?! 

Stamps:  Gorgeous Grunge, Happy Day
Ink:  Versamark, Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay
Paper:  Coastal Cabana, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, In Color DSP stack
Accessories:  Basic Pearls
Tools:  Heat Tool, clear embossing powder, sponges, small butterfly punch, stabbing tool


Laila and I went to our second home (you probably call it Target) yesterday and she was tired after our shopping.  Even though it is less than five minutes from there to home, she crashed.   I was able to move her to her bed and she stayed asleep.  Now THAT'S tired!  She took two great naps yesterday and ate a ton...growth spurt maybe?  

2 comments:

  1. Nothing sweeter than a sleeping baby! The card is fun -- I need to use the emboss resist technique more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found this card on Pinterest and liked it and noticed it was yours, so I had to come and leave a note!! Don't you love it when they sleep well!?! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)