Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Stampin' Up! Wildflower Meadow


Here's another of my Wildflower Meadow samples that I made for the Convention display boards.  I thought it might be neat to use emboss resist with it and it turned out okay.  

Stamps: Wildflower Meadow
Ink:  Versamark, Island Indigo, Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight
Paper:  Daffodil Delight, Island Indigo, Whisper White
Accessories:  Daffodil Delight stitched grosgrain ribbon, Island Indigo Baker's Twine, Vintage Faceted button, White Embossing Powder
Tools: Heat Tool, Sponges


Not sure about those faces!  lol  We had a nice day out yesterday going to Archiver's, lunch, and then Costco.   Sunday night was rough, but she crashed yesterday morning for a bit and we were all able to go back to sleep. Once we were up we needed out of the house! Teething is rough on everyone for sure.

3 comments:

  1. looks all right? Are you kidding me? It looks just beautiful! Love the emboss resist and the color spectrum you chose, it is great! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! What a great way to use this stamp. I have it and haven't done much with it. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Rita... those faces are fantastic. I absolutely love that each post includes a photo of that beauty. priceless.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)