Thursday, August 1, 2013

More Dirty Cards


Still working on some Dare to Get Dirty challenges... I managed to do two of them yesterday.   I had to pull out this barely used retired set for one of them.   I haven't really used it much but it does come in handy for some of the challenges sometimes.   I used some new products though; the Crisp Cantaloupe DSP and ribbon.  YUMMY!

Stamps:  Carry On
Ink:  Calypso Coral, Basic Gray, Basic Black
Paper: Basic Gray, Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Crisp Cantaloupe, In Colors Stack
Accessories:  Basic Rhinestones, Crisp Cantaloupe ruffled trim
Tools:  Big Shot, Framed Tulips EF, Ticket Corner punch, Bitty Banners framelits


For this one I actually picked up a sheet of patterned paper at the craft store because I didn't have anything that met the challenge requirements.  Ummm....it totally made me appreciate how amazingly awesome Stampin' Up! paper is.  It was so thin and cheap and only printed on one side.  I'll take ours any day over that!  I had to cover it with gesso just to make it look presentable enough for a card!

Stamps: Happy Day
Ink: Basic Gray, Basic Black
Paper: PTI White, Basic Black, Recollections DSP, Whisper White
Accessories: gesso
Tools:  Color Spritzer


I'm going to take a break on some days this month and share my other sweet baby with you.   August is SMA Awareness Month and tomorrow is/would be my Eli's 5th birthday.  Because of SMA, he was only with us for a bit over 5 months, not 5 years like he should be.   If you haven't heard of SMA, please take time to read about it.   It's especially important for those who are thinking about starting families.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)