Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Stampin' Up! Crazy Mixed-up Love


Time for a new Freshly Made Sketch.   Our hostess this week is Jen Mitchell.  I'm a big fan of Jen's and she's inspired me so much.  I now try the occasional clean-and-simple card with lots of white space because of her.  :)  I didn't manage it this time, but I did keep it pretty simple.  

Stamps:  Crazy, Mixed-Up Love
Ink: Basic Gray, Real Red
Paper:  Real Red, Brights DSP stack, Whisper White
Accessories:  Whisper White Stitched Grosgrain ribbon, Neutrals and Brights buttons (retired), Baker's Twine

Laila really enjoys the Fisher Price games or Dr. Seuss books on our iPhones.  She does not enjoy when they end and she has to give them back.  

8 comments:

  1. Oh I do love a good lava lamp! This is so cute - perfect with the chevrons! Makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun! What a great combination with that print and the stamp! That look from Laila is cracking me up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You say the sweetest things! And I'll confess that I have always secretly wanted a lava lamp!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this dsp and stamp together! This is a fun image -- there you go, enabling again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun! I love the lava lamp and I think the chevron is the perfect background for it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous! Love the coolness of your lava lamp mixed with the funky chevron paper Rita!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the lava lamp paired with the chevron DSP! Perfect choice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect Clean and Simple card. So sharp and FUN,FUN!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)