Wednesday, March 26, 2014

FMS Fun Flower


Quick post for me as my allergies are totally kicking my butt today.    This is my card for this week's sketch at Freshly Made Sketches and also for the MFT Monthly Color Palette challenge. I seem to be addicted to my Fun Flowers die again, so someone might want to sneak over and hide it before you guys get sick of it. ;)


Print

I love the colors and love Jen's awesome sketch!   I need to use it again with a star since I love those too.  :)


Laila was stuck inside with her under-the-weather momma today, so she got inventive to keep herself from being bored. :)  Trying on shoes and walking around in them was super fun I guess.  lol

8 comments:

  1. No one does big flowers like you! Love this! And I see lots of people dressed just like Laila shopping around town......pajama pants and slippers are cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your flower and I love your colors! Your card is gorgeous! Hope you're feeling better soon. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel your pain. When I was on vacation I was breathing just fine. As soon as I got back to Boston my allergies kicked in. You might be allergic to Texas but I think I'm allergic to the US! Love that flower, by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Rita. The composition is flawless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't get sick of you using that die, especially with gorgeous creations like this! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This flower is layered so perfectly! Love it! My youngest daughter used to wear my shoes and my older daughter's shoes everywhere. I was worried that she would have a serious shoe addiction, but she grew out of it. Cute picture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is just so pretty Rita - I'm loving the gorgeous colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rita, I love this card! That flower is so amazing and just jumps off the page right at you! Such great colours together! Makes me dream of spring! Sorry to hear your allergies are bad....I'm allergic to Canada in the fall when the ragweed comes out!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)