Thursday, March 20, 2014

Stampin' Up! Starburst Sayings

I had a little time last night to play along with a couple challenges.  This card uses the awesome sketch from MFT along with the fun colors at colourQ this week.  It's a bit of a different card for me, but I love it!  It's good to work outside our comfort zone sometimes.  :)

MFTWSC168   

I love Lucky Limeade, but I'm not sure I've used it since it retired.  Sad!  I was happy to put it out and to search for a sheet of Going Gray.   I started to use Smoky Slate, but I really love the darker color and especially the textured paper!


Laila is an expert at spotting airplanes!   :)   She can also spot the moon as soon as it peeks out.  It's been some beautiful, yet windy weather here this week.  We've been out playing quite a bit.

7 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, Rita...a striking layout that uses those bold colors very well! Love it! So glad you played with our challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute! Love the sketch & color combo as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card! There isn't one thing I'd change about this card, Rita! It's absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doesn't look like you're any way out of your comfort zone at all - A real stunner! Thanks for playing along at Colour Q this week Rita!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card! LOVE the colors and your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Rita!! Love the circle outline with the button and all the starburst circles. Thanks for playing along with the ColourQ this week!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)