Thursday, March 27, 2014

I Heart AE Party Animal


Avery Elle and Simon Says Stamp both have awesome challenges going on, so I took advantage of 5-10 minutes here and there today to put a card together for them.   It's easier to stamp all at one time to get your idea down, but sometimes you just have to do what time allows, right?! :-)  

Challenge 3 

I'm still addicted to watercolor paper, so I did a ombre wash with a few blues/teals.   It worked out that I had to stamp in spurts because it gave my paper time to dry.   I do need to get a new AE set as they are going to get tired of seeing Party Animal!  (Seriously though, who would?  Cutest set ever!)


I was trying to cook dinner yesterday and turned around to see this.  I guess she thinks she's a big girl now.  She's 21 months old today!  It's that crazy?!  Where is time going?!

6 comments:

  1. Oooo, ombre. Very cool my friend. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card for the challenge! Love the fun background for the little balloon doggie. Cute! Thanks for playing along with AE's Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card - you should link this up with the HOC challenge if you want to - its add a button - hopefully you'll read this in time....
    http://houseofcardschallenge.blogspot.com/2014/03/march-challenge-2-cas-andor-classic.html
    Hugs, Cornelia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Fantastic design! Thanks for playing along with AE's Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this works a treat, love the colours and perfect amount of stamping.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

    luv

    Debby

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)