Monday, March 3, 2014

Retro Underwear?


My dear friend Anne Marie sent me this stamp set (as a joke I believe), but I thought it was hilarious!!!  I had to ink it up today with the current sketch at Retro Sketches.   It is totally cracking me up!!!   Mondays always need some humor (and a lot of coffee), so it was the perfect card for the day!


Isn't that a fun sketch?  I used some manly colors, Gumball Green, Midnight Muse, and Crumb Cake.  I thought a card with men's drawers on it needed manly colors.  Ha! 

Speaking of change...  someone needs one again!   Goodness.   Here's how she reads the Sunday paper.  lol

6 comments:

  1. Oh my, that is hilarious!! Love your take on the sketch too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun sketch, but even funnier card! Love the undies. Laila looks to be enjoying that paper....and what a gorgeous smile she gifted you with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious!!! And love your job with the sketch. You are sooo talented and I enjoy your blog so much, including daily pix of Laila!!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This stamp made me laugh...thanks for sharing...love your humor

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hysterically funny....are there more stamps in a set? Oh how you could create such great cards...LOVE this one.... Also love the cute look on Laila's face as she takes a break from reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have that stamp too and love it! You did a great job with it on this card and Laila... she just makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello. :)